Amway have brought about changes for the better in relation to qualifications and in the Sterling v Euro exchange rate. This on the face of it is good news for all ABOs but is also looks like it is great news for ROI ABOs as Amway have addressed to a large degree the Euro v Sterling exchange rate for qualification purposes. If you have an opinion on this why not leave a reply.
Please be advised that we will be revising and modifying the Amway Business Owner Contract you have with Amway (UK) Limited.
Specifically, we will be changing:
* the requirements for a RC to obtain the CRC qualification and the POUND / EURO exchange rate on the qualification requirement – In order to obtain the CRC qualification a RC must, in a rolling 12 month period, have achieved an accumulated order total of £150/€190 (inclusive of VAT), from 5 separate registered customers
* the requirements for a CRC to maintain his/her CRC qualification and the POUND / EURO exchange rate on the qualification requirement – In order to maintain the CRC qualification, in at least one calendar month of the Performance Year, a CRC must have 5 ordering and registered customers with an aggregate of at least £150/€190 of retail sales inclusive of VAT.
* the requirements for a CRC to receive any Performance Bonuses and the POUND/ EURO exchange rate on the qualification requirement – A CRC must, in a month, have a minimum of 5 ordering registered customers and at least £150/€190 in registered customer purchases in order to receive any Performance Bonuses that would be earned.
* the POUND / EURO exchange rate on the requirements to receive his/her monthly CVR – For every calendar month when the aggregate orders of the ABO Contract for qualifying Amway products or services are £100/€125 or greater (inclusive of VAT), Amway agrees to remit a CVR in the amount of 25% of the total sum due to Amway from the ABO in respect of those orders for that month.
* the POUND / EURO exchange rate on the qualification requirements for additional reward opportunities in the BC category and the higher awards (£1/€1.25)
This communication is a NOTICE ONLY and is a requirement pursuant to Paragraph 11 of the ABO Contract.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SIGN ANY ADDITIONAL CONTRACTUAL DOCUMENT.
We are hereby providing you with 30 days’ advance notice of these changes.
The modified documents will be available and effective from Apr 1, 09.
Thank you for your attention.
General Manager & Director, Amway UK and RoI